James Hardie siding products last longer giving your home that just-built look longer. We’ve installed Hardie siding since it was first installed. Because we pioneered it, Victor’s knows Hardie better. Ask about Hardie’s new ColorPlus technology: siding with a baked-on paint finish just like your car. It’s a finish so tough; it lasts for 15 years or more! We support the entire building industry's efforts in creating more sustainable homes, neighborhoods and materials. Together, we hope to provide a better built environment that will endure years to come.
No building material can guarantee a fireproof home, but there are some preventative measures that a homeowner can take to better prepare for fires, like installing a non-combustible home exterior.
The property damage from hurricanes can be staggering. Due to its impact resistance against hail and windblown debris, fiber-cement siding has been specified by hurricane-zone building codes for building homes in hurricane, tornado, and wildfire-prone areas.
Moisture & Rot
Rot doesn't have to ruin your home. No one has control over the weather. So it's best to chose siding that resists severe climates and damage from precipitation, like James Hardie fiber-cement siding.
The end of scraping and repainting is here. Since James Hardie Siding is made of fiber cement, it does not undergo the same degree of expansion and contraction that hinders wood-based and vinyl sidings.
Value of James Hardie® Siding Products with ColorPlus® Technology
Before you decide what type of siding material is right for your home, take a look at the value you'll get with James Hardie® siding products with ColorPlus® technology:
- A longer paint cycle that can help save you up to $5,000 (on average) over 15 years
- The #1 return on investment and superior siding value for remodeling projects, (Remodeling Magazine's annual "Cost vs. Value Report," 2008)
- Lower homeowner insurance premiums (14% lower on average) compared to vinyl siding
- No need to hire - and pay for - an additional on-site painting contractor
- Up to a 30-year limited transferrable product warranty, as well as a 15-year finish warranty covering both paint and labor
- No waiting for optimal weather conditions to finish and start enjoying your James Hardie - sided home